The Value Added Tax is a kind of tax that requires close management by the firms due to their finance cost that they cause due to its characteristics. Due to the regulations that have been issued by the security mechanisms of the tax administration and from time to time by observing the social and political balance, an imbalance takes place between the VAT that the firms undertake and the VAT that they withdraw from their customers and the firm needs to address the Tax Office due to VAT returns, setoffs and cancellations.
These procedures that need to be carried out before the tax office mostly require professional consultancy. Many firms are unable to meet the VAT that they undertake for their purchases with the VAT that they withdraw from their customers after sales.
For the removal of this imbalance, the VAT planning alongside with the processes of the VAT returns, setoffs and cancellations need to be carried out before the Tax Office. Within this context, we provide services to our customers in terms of VAT returns, setoffs and cancellations in the best possible and fastest way by working in tandem with the Tax Office within the area of responsibility determined by the Certified Public Accountancy Regulations and the VAT regulations. Our service include the processes of preparation of the VAT Return Approval report, receiving the cash return and dissolution of the securities and we provide services to our customers by speeding up of the administrative process.
Our VAT return and setoff services primarily cover the following topics:
• VAT returns and setoffs that emerge due to exportation of services
• VAT returns and setoffs that emerge due to sales with exportation requirement
• VAT returns and setoffs that emerge due to oil exploration activities
• VAT returns and setoffs that emerge due to the activities of gold, silver or platinum exploration and the exception that is applied in the operations and enrichment activities
• VAT returns and setoffs that emerge due to application of exceptions in the refinery activities
• VAT returns and setoffs that emerge due to application of exceptions in the exploration, operation, enrichment and refinery activities regarding gold, silver or platinum
• VAT returns and setoffs that emerge due to the delivery of the machinery and equipment that are within the scope of the document to the taxpayers that own investment incentive document
• VAT returns and setoffs that emerge due to the deliveries made within the scope of the Turkey – EU Framework Agreement
• VAT returns and setoffs that emerge due to the deliveries that are subject to the discounted ratio
• VAT returns and setoffs that emerge due to the delivery of the goods that are subject to the discounted ratio for the purpose of exportation
• Delivery of goods within the scope of the domestic operations and temporary acceptance regimes
For more information you may contact us via the phone number and email address located below.
Öznur Öztürk, who had started her career in the Istanbul branch of Arthur Andersen, has ...more
H. İbrahim Torun has graduated from Ankara Maliye Meslek Lisesi (Ankara Vocational High School of Finance) in 1992 ...more
We believe that we can do our best if and only if our employees are the best. We know that we can succeed whenever our employees succeed. We experienced that we can provide high quality services to our clients as much as we have qualified and trained employees. We believe that we can keep our slogan ‘HIGHEST QUALITY IN EACH STEP’ with high qualified employees. If you believe so and would like to join us, please submit to your CV this mail addresses .