Baran, graduated from Hacettepe University Public Finance department in Turkey.
After working as Manager at Mazars between 2008-2013, he joined PwC in March 2013.
Established accounting services department as well as supervised and streamlined overall day-to-day operations by developing and executing results-driven strategies. Provided exceptional services to various key clients which are all foreign direct investment (FDI), including branch offices and Liaison Offices such as Boeing, Balcke Durr, Airbus, ABB, and Bombardier. Built and fostered long-lasting relationship with various peoples within private and public sector.
Developed strategies and established a department in Ankara as well as built and led teams, increasing yearly income of department from $20.000 USD to $200.000.
Since April 2019, he has been working at IA – Independent Accountants as a partner responsible for accounting services.
Baran, is the responsible partner of the department’s major clients operating in various sectors such as energy, construction, finance, transportation as well as services. He has experience with IAS, US GAAP and reporting.
He has Independent Chartered Accountant and Financial Advisor qualification.
INDEPENDENT ACCOUNTANTS & ADVISORS (IA) is a professional company providing clients with accounting, payroll and reporting services as well as consultancy service in fields of Commercial Law and Tax Law.
- IA Memorandum for NGOsJanuary 17, 2022 - 7:03 pm
- Concerning Amendments in Various Tax LawsDecember 14, 2021 - 1:04 pm
- The expected legislation enters into force on 17 November 2020! Do not miss the opportunities on the Restructuring your tax debts!November 20, 2020 - 1:20 pm
- 2020-63 Monthly Financial/Tax Regulations Summary in Turkey (May 2020)June 4, 2020 - 10:18 am
- 2020-54 Monthly Financial/Tax Regulations Summary in Turkey (April 2020)May 4, 2020 - 4:44 pm