Tax Consultancy Services
IA provides tax and legal consultancy services in the framework of Commercial Law, Tax Law and Tax Agreements from the establishment of the company to the sales and liquidation process.
As IA, we are well aware of our customers’ activities. Double Taxation Avoidance Treaties we have with our customers experience on arrival in Turkey, we have given the exit of the profit transfer and Turkey believe that our unique tax advisory services.
Within the scope of our tax consultancy services, consultancy services are also provided within the scope of intra-group billing and transfer pricing provisions. Within the scope of these services, the Transfer Pricing Form and the Transfer Pricing Report, which must be submitted together with the attachment of the Corporate Tax Declaration, are written separately.
In addition, we make and finalize VAT refund applications on behalf of our customer in accordance with the legislation of the European Union together with our foreign related companies.
Tax Certification Services
With the Tax certification service, the accounting records and tax calculations of our customers are confirmed to comply with the tax legislation. With this service, the tax risks that may arise during the examinations to be performed by the tax administration are minimized. With the Tax certification service, it is also aimed to prevent misunderstanding and incomplete interpretation of tax laws by taxpayers, and any wrong practices that may arise are corrected. In addition, customers can benefit from tax advantages, if any.
The Tax certification service audit is carried out in the most detailed and continuous manner on the basis of the Tax certification standards issued by the tax authority. As a result of this study, the attestation report prepared by harmonizing the tax returns of the companies and the accompanying financial statements with the related tax regulations is submitted to the tax office of the taxpayer.
- Within the scope of this service, the following services will be provided separately.
- Compliance of firm transactions with other rules related to tax and accounting in terms of procedure,
- Making necessary warnings for correcting errors,
- Supervising the preparation of year-end balance sheet and income statement,
- Checking the accuracy of the information in the financial statements by appropriate techniques,
- At the end of the revision study, preparing a quarterly report including the deficiencies and suggestions in terms of the procedures listed above and submitting them to the management,
- Control and approval of investment expenditures with subsidies,
- Control of inflation adjusted financial statements,
- Determination and approval of earnings exempted from corporate tax,
- Approval of year-end balance sheet, income statement and Corporate Tax Declaration,
- Submission of full certification report to the Tax Office
- Our audit services are provided by YMM H.İbrahim TORUN, who has significant experience in this field, and a team of sufficient number of auditors.