Şaban Küçük is based in Turkey where he is a partner in IA from 2019.
Şaban worked in the Turkish Ministry of Finance as a Financial Auditor and Head of Strategy Unit. He joined in KPMG Turkey and worked 5 years in Tax Department. He has experience in taxation, incentives, R&D and internal control & compliance of local and multinational firms. He worked for Erdikler Taxand for 2 years until December 2018. He joined in IA, Bagimsiz Analiz and Centrum Tax effetive from the beginning of 2019 as Partner. He currently leads the Independent Advisors in IA.
Şaban delivers tax consulting services for diversed company types operating in energy, mining, construction, R&D and technology driven companies and he has taken part in many projects, with experience in Turkish laws, incentive and R&D, foreign investment legislation and tax treaties. He is teaching tax/commercial law in well known universities as lecturer and pursuing his Phd on BEPS (Base Erosion and Profit Shifting).
Şaban provides structural and transactional advice on the full range of corporate tax activities, including M&A and reorganisations. He also offers tax auditing for several local and international companies operating in numerous industries, as well as consulting for significant holding firms in Turkey.
Şaban is involved in many initiatives with NGO’s such as UsChambers, TUSIAD, International Investors Agency, Tax Council and TOBB which gives strength for his firms to be involved in collaborative approach with clients and regulatory bodies such as Tax Department, R&D Institutes and Ministry of Economy and Finance and Treasury.
INDEPENDENT ACCOUNTANTS & ADVISORS (IA) is a professional company providing clients with accounting, payroll and reporting services as well as consultancy service in fields of Commercial Law and Tax Law.
- IA Memorandum for NGOsJanuary 17, 2022 - 7:03 pm
- Concerning Amendments in Various Tax LawsDecember 14, 2021 - 1:04 pm
- The expected legislation enters into force on 17 November 2020! Do not miss the opportunities on the Restructuring your tax debts!November 20, 2020 - 1:20 pm
- 2020-63 Monthly Financial/Tax Regulations Summary in Turkey (May 2020)June 4, 2020 - 10:18 am
- 2020-54 Monthly Financial/Tax Regulations Summary in Turkey (April 2020)May 4, 2020 - 4:44 pm